Yesterday, we had a fantastic response from comrades around the world, protesting the abductions in Pakistan. The good news is that three of our comrades were released today: Aftab Ashraf, Karim Parhar and Zain ul Abidin. However, the Rangers are refusing to release the other three comrades, who remain in custody in their headquarters in Karachi. Comrades must step up the campaign of protest for Bilawal Baloch, Umer Riaz and Mohammed Gulbaz. We demand the immediate release of all of our comrades.
- Pakistan: new government comes to power but crisis continues 19 Apr 2022
- Pakistan: the infighting of the ruling class and the fig leaf of ‘democracy’ 6 Apr 2022
- Pakistan: workers’ convention held by Red Workers’ Front 7 Dec 2021
- Documentary: Bhagat Singh in Lahore 27 Sep 2021
- Pakistan: huge protest rally of industrial workers in Karachi 1 Sep 2021