To mark the 130th anniversary of the death of Karl Marx – who died in London on 14th March 1883 - we are republishing here a revised version of an article by the late Phil Mitchinson. Here Phil outlines the life and contribution made by Marx to the building of the socialist movement and the development of the ideas of scientific socialism.
- Rosa Luxemburg – Reform or Revolution 15 Jan 2018
- What will socialism look like? 14 Apr 2015
- The myths about Marxism 16 Apr 2014
- 130 years since the death of Karl Marx 14 Mar 2013
- Hobsbawm, part 3: The Professor Joins the Establishment 30 Oct 2012