Today marks the anniversary of the defeat of the coup that attempted to remove President Hugo Chavez from power in 2002. Within 48 hours, reaction was defeated by a magnificent movemenet of the Venezuelan masses. Here we reproduce the analysis of those events written by Ted Grant and Alan Woods, originally published on 14 April 2002.
- Remembering the 2002 Venezuelan coup: how the masses defeated reaction 13 Apr 2018
- Venezuela: faced with reactionary threats and concessions – build a revolutionary alternative! 9 Apr 2018
- Five years on: the revolutionary legacy of Hugo Chávez 5 Mar 2018
- Venezuela: Failed Dialogue, Foreign Threats, and the Challenges Facing the Bolivarian Revolution 20 Feb 2018
- Escalation of imperialist aggression against Venezuela: respond with revolutionary measures 12 Feb 2018