We are providing in PDF format the latest edition of The Communist in Arabic, which is totally dedicated to the 20F movement against despotism in Morocco.
Table of contents:
- Manifesto of the Communist League of Action on the 20F. Why and how we participate in the 20F movement
- Morocco: The Communist League of Action and the revolutionary events in the Arab region – an interview [English]
- A new manifesto of the CLA on the demonstrations of 20F
- Morocco: Constitutional reform will not save regime [English]
- Account by comrade Azouzi about the police repression
- Bomb blast in Morocco: Who benefits from the crime? [English]
- The manifesto of the CLA on the bomb attack in Marrakech
- On the middle classes and the pacifist attitude towards repression
- Why we call for a boycott of the referendum of the King
- 20F a demand for discussion
- Aladl wa Elihsan (the fundamentalists), our attitude
- Is Aladl wa Elihsan a current that struggles for democracy?
- Our transitional demands
Source: Marxy.com (Morocco)