Alan Woods gives a lecture at the Chelsea College of Art in London in April 2009. He deals with the important role art plays in revolutionary political movements and speaks about how art changes to reflect the social and political events of the time.
- Art and the Class Struggle by Alan Woods
- Marxism and art. Introduction to Trotsky's writings on Art and Culture by Alan Woods
- Communist Policy Toward Art by Leon Trotsky
- The Social Function of Literature & Art by Leon Trotsky
- What Is Proletarian Culture, and Is It Possible? by Leon Trotsky
- Literature and Revolution by Leon Trotsky