One of the last interviews on the war situation given by Trotsky in January and March 1940 and published in three sections in the St. Louis Post-Dispatch issues of March 10, 17 and 24, 1940. Read the interviews at www.marxists.org.
- D-Day and the truth about the Second World War 21 Jul 2004
- The Battle of Stalingrad – How the Soviet Union defeated the Nazis 4 Feb 2013
- The Forgotten Mutiny 7 Jul 2010
- The Stalin-Hitler Pact 24 Aug 2009
- British Trotskyism in the Second World War 15 Jul 2002