As the crisis of world capitalism becomes ever more severe we would suggest reading this article written in 1994. It explains all the factors that have led to the present crisis, and although the temporary and unprecedented credit bubble allowed the system to avoid a serious recession for an extended period of time, eventually all the factors explained in this article have come to the surface.
- Does Mao's ‘Combat Liberalism’ actually combat liberalism? 9 Jan 2019
- Marxism vs Identity Politics 28 Sep 2018
- Of Marx, mice and Alberto Garzón: part two 26 Sep 2018
- Of Marx, mice and Alberto Garzón: part one 25 Sep 2018
- Rosa Luxemburg – Reform or Revolution 15 Jan 2018