As the crisis of world capitalism becomes ever more severe we would suggest reading this article written in 1994. It explains all the factors that have led to the present crisis, and although the temporary and unprecedented credit bubble allowed the system to avoid a serious recession for an extended period of time, eventually all the factors explained in this article have come to the surface.
- What will socialism look like? 14 Apr 2015
- Prologue to Rosa Luxemburg's Reform or Revolution 3 Oct 2014
- The myths about Marxism 16 Apr 2014
- 130 years since the death of Karl Marx 14 Mar 2013
- Hobsbawm, part 3: The Professor Joins the Establishment 30 Oct 2012