We have met on September 10th, 2008 in the Bolívar Hall in London, for the screening of The Battle of Chile - The Coup d'État, a documentary on the US-backed terrorism in Chile in 1973. The meeting voted in favour of sending a message of internationalist solidarity to Gerardo, Antionio, Ramón, Fernando and René, for the 10th anniversary of their arrest.
Read the full message on Hands Off Venezuela.
- Prensa Latina reports on IMT resolution on the Cuban Five (August 13, 2008)
- Resolution on the Cuban Five by the World Congress of the International Marxist Tendency (August 2, 2008)
- Interview with Gerardo Hernandez, jailed by the US for fighting against terrorism by National Committee To Free The Cuban Five (July 4, 2007)
- Resolution for the Freedom of the Miami Five by the International Marxist Tendency (September 2006)
- International days of solidarity with the Cuban Five have begun by Marina Burik in Kiev (September 12, 2006)
- Cuban News Agency press release: US Denies Cuban Five Access to Books (October 13, 2006)
- US authorities block delivery of books from the Frederick Engels Foundation to the Miami Five (October 13, 2006)
- Immediate release of the Miami Five! (October 26, 2006)
- The Cuban "Miami Five": Jailed in the US for fighting terrorism by Jorge Martin (October 15, 2004)