On the occasion of May Day we republish the following leaflet written by Lenin in 1904, when Russia was about to enter a period of revolutionary turmoil. In it, Lenin calls on the workers and peasants to unite, overthrow the blood-sucking aristocrats, bankers and landowners, and take full ownership of all that labour creates. The message still holds true today. Long live worker solidarity! Happy May Day!
- The Chinese Revolution of 1949 1 Oct 2019
- Britain: Labour4Clause4 makes waves at Labour conference 2019 25 Sep 2019
- Bob Lee: a tragic loss 23 Sep 2019
- The French Revolution 22 Dec 1999
- Marxism vs Modern Monetary Theory (MMT) 6 Sep 2019