In the third and final part of his article about the ideas of Karl Marx, Alan Woods deals with the question of Marxist philosophy and also illustrates how the method of Marxism is more relevant than ever in analysing the present crisis of Capitalism and show a way out of the impasse.
- NGO scandal: making poverty profitable 2 Mar 2018
- Ten years on from the crisis — why we need Marxist theory 18 Dec 2017
- The Lyon Silk Workers’ uprisings of 1831 and 1834 27 Sep 2017
- LGBT: Liberation and Revolution 12 Sep 2017
- Macron and the Tories: Why is the Establishment so racist? 14 Jul 2017