The ideas of Karl Marx have never been more relevant than they are today. This is reflected in the thirst for Marxist theory at the present time. In the second part of his article about the ideas of Marxism, Alan Woods deals with Marx's view of history and the class struggle and his criticism of the bourgeois as well as the reformist understanding of historical development.
- Ten years on from the crisis — why we need Marxist theory 18 Dec 2017
- The Lyon Silk Workers’ uprisings of 1831 and 1834 27 Sep 2017
- LGBT: Liberation and Revolution 12 Sep 2017
- Macron and the Tories: Why is the Establishment so racist? 14 Jul 2017
- Marxism vs. Intersectionality 13 Jul 2017