The ideas of Karl Marx have never been more relevant than they are today. This is reflected in the thirst for Marxist theory at the present time. In the second part of his article about the ideas of Marxism, Alan Woods deals with Marx's view of history and the class struggle and his criticism of the bourgeois as well as the reformist understanding of historical development.
- Karl Marx is alive and kicking! 5 Sep 2018
- Base-building or Bolshevism? 13 Jun 2018
- The Sexual Revolution in Russia 2 May 2018
- Afghan Saur Revolution 1978: what it achieved, how it was crushed 27 Apr 2018
- The Colonial Revolution and the Deformed Workers' States 27 Apr 2018