To mark the 130th anniversary of the death of Karl Marx – who died in London on 14th March 1883 - we are republishing here a revised version of an article by the late Phil Mitchinson. Here Phil outlines the life and contribution made by Marx to the building of the socialist movement and the development of the ideas of scientific socialism.
- Lies, damned lies and Netflix: the character assassination of Leon Trotsky 14 Mar 2019
- The falsifications of “Trotsky”, the Netflix series 14 Mar 2019
- Does Mao's ‘Combat Liberalism’ actually combat liberalism? 9 Jan 2019
- Marxism vs Identity Politics 28 Sep 2018
- Of Marx, mice and Alberto Garzón 25 Sep 2018