As a step in our ongoing campaign in support of the workers at the FIAT plant in Pomigliano, Italy, we here publish an interview with the Italian activist Alessio Sammartino who talks about the resistance of the workers of the car factory against the draconian attacks against their working conditions. Please read more about Pomigliano and our campaign here.
- Lesser-evilism, Italian style – and how it destroyed the left 16 Oct 2020
- Italy: “the workers are not cannon fodder” – after the 30 March assembly, the fight for lockdown continues... 22 Apr 2020
- Great response to “appeal to the workers of the world” 9 Apr 2020
- Italian workers issue an appeal to the workers of the world 2 Apr 2020
- Italy: the welfare state in the coronavirus emergency: #StayAtHome and #DealWithIt 28 Mar 2020