As a step in our ongoing campaign in support of the workers at the FIAT plant in Pomigliano, Italy, we here publish an interview with the Italian activist Alessio Sammartino who talks about the resistance of the workers of the car factory against the draconian attacks against their working conditions. Please read more about Pomigliano and our campaign here.
- Italian crisis deepens and threatens to engulf Europe 28 Jun 2018
- Italy: Five Stars Movement and the League form a government - The mask begins to fall 7 Jun 2018
- Italy: the endless crisis of a rotten system! 30 May 2018
- Italian elections: an earthquake whose lessons have not been learned – speech to the CGIL National Committee 13 Mar 2018
- Italian elections: establishment shaken to its foundations 7 Mar 2018