Roberto Sarti, member of FalceMartello, talks about the economic and political situation of Italy, the elections of April, the congress of Rifondazione Comunista in July and the recent strike movement of the workers and the youth.
- The December 12th general strike in Italy by Mauro Vanetti (December 16, 2008)
- Italy: the struggle moves onto a higher level by Mauro Vanetti (November 26, 2008)
- Italian workers and students are fighting back: “We won’t pay for your crisis!” by Mauro Vanetti and Fernando D’Alessandro (October 27, 2008)
- Italy: Rifondazione Comunista turns left – Interview with Claudio Bellotti by In Defence of Marxism (August 29, 2008)
- Italy: Conference of FalceMartello – on the verge of a new leap forward by Fred Weston (May 7, 2008)
- Italy: Berlusconi’s victory will prepare a massive workers’ backlash by Fernando D’Alessandro (April 15, 2008)
- The decline and fall of Romano Prodi exposes the rottenness of Italian capitalism by Mauro Vanetti (February 1, 2008)