Today marks the anniversary of the defeat of the coup that attempted to remove President Hugo Chavez from power in 2002. Within 48 hours, reaction was defeated by a magnificent movemenet of the Venezuelan masses. Here we reproduce the analysis of those events written by Ted Grant and Alan Woods, originally published on 14 April 2002.
- Venezuela: the APR protests against censorship at VTV 24 Nov 2020
- Venezuela: faced with the attacks against the Popular Revolutionary Alternative – class and revolutionary solidarity! 25 Sep 2020
- Venezuela: free Rodney Álvarez! – nine years on from his unjust imprisonment 10 Sep 2020
- Venezuela Supreme Court backs coup inside Patria Para Todos party 22 Aug 2020
- Venezuela: the Peoples’ Revolutionary Alternative is born. Let’s rebuild hope! 13 Aug 2020