Alan Woods’ visit to Cuba has had an important echo, in particular in the official news agencies of Cuba and Venezuela, such as Prensa Latina and the Agencia Bolivariana de Noticias (ABN) and Cuban TV. They refer to the book Reason in Revolt written by Alan together with Ted Grant. Significantly, they also quote key elements of Alan’s speech in which he highlights the fact that to guarantee the victory of the revolution in Venezuela it is necessary to expropriate the capitalists and landlords. To view the texts and photos that have been published by these agencies we are providing the links.
- Keen interest and enthusiasm at launch of Reason in Revolt at Havana Book Fair (February 9, 2005)
- Alan Woods to launch Cuban edition of Reason in Revolt in Havana (February 6, 2006)
- "El Militante" and Celia at the Havana Book Fair (Febrary 17, 2005)
- Trotsky at the Havana Book Fair (February 15, 2005)
- Presentation of Reason in Revolt at the Havana Book Fair (February 7, 2005)
- Reason in Revolt presented at Havana Book Fair (February 3, 2005)