On the occasion of May Day we republish the following leaflet written by Lenin in 1904, when Russia was about to enter a period of revolutionary turmoil. In it, Lenin calls on the workers and peasants to unite, overthrow the blood-sucking aristocrats, bankers and landowners, and take full ownership of all that labour creates. The message still holds true today. Long live worker solidarity! Happy May Day!
- Marx versus Malthus: overpopulation or senile system? 10 Nov 2023
- Shakespeare: a revolutionary in literature 8 Nov 2023
- Ukraine war leads to splits in the Communist movement – back to Lenin! 6 Oct 2023
- Communism after the fall of the USSR: a contribution to the debate with the Socialist Movement 2 Oct 2023
- IDOM 43 references 29 Sep 2023