On the occasion of May Day we republish the following leaflet written by Lenin in 1904, when Russia was about to enter a period of revolutionary turmoil. In it, Lenin calls on the workers and peasants to unite, overthrow the blood-sucking aristocrats, bankers and landowners, and take full ownership of all that labour creates. The message still holds true today. Long live worker solidarity! Happy May Day!
- Introducing: 'Chartist Revolution' by Rob Sewell – out now! 19 Oct 2020
- The Black Death: the pandemic that changed the world 12 Oct 2020
- Report on the World Economic Crisis and the New Tasks of the Communist International 2 Oct 2020
- Review of ‘Chartist Revolution’ by Rob Sewell: pre-order now! 29 Sep 2020
- Review: ‘The Deficit Myth’ – two wrongs don't make a right 18 Sep 2020