On the occasion of May Day we republish the following leaflet written by Lenin in 1904, when Russia was about to enter a period of revolutionary turmoil. In it, Lenin calls on the workers and peasants to unite, overthrow the blood-sucking aristocrats, bankers and landowners, and take full ownership of all that labour creates. The message still holds true today. Long live worker solidarity! Happy May Day!
- A Marxist appraisal of Howard Zinn’s “A People’s History of the United States” 18 Jan 2022
- Review: ‘Don’t Look Up’ – don’t leave it to the liberals to save us 11 Jan 2022
- Rosa Luxemburg and the Bolsheviks: dispelling the myths 10 Jan 2022
- War, peace and class struggle: Marxism vs. pacifism 17 Dec 2021
- [Reading Guide] History of Philosophy: a Marxist Perspective 23 Nov 2021