On the occasion of May Day we republish the following leaflet written by Lenin in 1904, when Russia was about to enter a period of revolutionary turmoil. In it, Lenin calls on the workers and peasants to unite, overthrow the blood-sucking aristocrats, bankers and landowners, and take full ownership of all that labour creates. The message still holds true today. Long live worker solidarity! Happy May Day!
- Marxism, Keynesianism, and the crisis of capitalism 12 May 2020
- Hieronymus Bosch and the art of the death agony of feudalism 11 May 2020
- Beethoven article by Alan Woods: now in Kurdish! 4 May 2020
- World War II: from war to revolution 27 Apr 2020
- Alan Woods interviewed about Lenin’s legacy 23 Apr 2020