Yesterday, we had a fantastic response from comrades around the world, protesting the abductions in Pakistan. The good news is that three of our comrades were released today: Aftab Ashraf, Karim Parhar and Zain ul Abidin. However, the Rangers are refusing to release the other three comrades, who remain in custody in their headquarters in Karachi. Comrades must step up the campaign of protest for Bilawal Baloch, Umer Riaz and Mohammed Gulbaz. We demand the immediate release of all of our comrades.
- Pakistan: PTM holds huge Karachi meeting despite severe crackdown 14 May 2018
- Solidarity campaign secures release of abducted socialists in Pakistan 30 Apr 2018
- All Pakistani comrades released: international solidarity campaign victorious! 27 Apr 2018
- Message from formerly abducted comrade, Aftab Ashraf 28 Apr 2018
- International campaign continues: release our Pakistani comrades! 26 Apr 2018