Yesterday, we had a fantastic response from comrades around the world, protesting the abductions in Pakistan. The good news is that three of our comrades were released today: Aftab Ashraf, Karim Parhar and Zain ul Abidin. However, the Rangers are refusing to release the other three comrades, who remain in custody in their headquarters in Karachi. Comrades must step up the campaign of protest for Bilawal Baloch, Umer Riaz and Mohammed Gulbaz. We demand the immediate release of all of our comrades.
- Pakistan: students mobilising in Multan and other cities despite threats 21 Feb 2019
- Pakistan: bail application of jailed Marxist rejected, protests continue 19 Feb 2019
- Pakistan: judge refuses to hear the case of jailed Marxist 16 Feb 2019
- Pakistan: Marxist student leader jailed, bail hearing tomorrow 15 Feb 2019
- Pakistan: Marxist student arrested and tried for sedition 13 Feb 2019