Yesterday, we had a fantastic response from comrades around the world, protesting the abductions in Pakistan. The good news is that three of our comrades were released today: Aftab Ashraf, Karim Parhar and Zain ul Abidin. However, the Rangers are refusing to release the other three comrades, who remain in custody in their headquarters in Karachi. Comrades must step up the campaign of protest for Bilawal Baloch, Umer Riaz and Mohammed Gulbaz. We demand the immediate release of all of our comrades.
- Environmental crisis in Pakistan: corruption, carbon emissions and capitalism 1 Oct 2020
- Pakistan: victory for IMT as Comrade Amin released – forward to revolution! 3 Aug 2020
- Pakistan: Release Comrade Amin, abducted by Rangers in Karachi 27 Jul 2020
- Pakistan: Comrade Amin from Karachi victim of wave of abductions to crush dissent 22 Jul 2020
- Pakistan: successful first online congress amid rising deaths and collapsing system 24 Jun 2020