The ideas of Karl Marx have never been more relevant than they are today. This is reflected in the thirst for Marxist theory at the present time. In the second part of his article about the ideas of Marxism, Alan Woods deals with Marx's view of history and the class struggle and his criticism of the bourgeois as well as the reformist understanding of historical development.
- Book review: Nelson at Naples – how a British ‘hero’ helped drown a revolution in blood 2 Jan 2019
- Why Marxists oppose immigration controls 20 Dec 2018
- Fukuyama’s second thoughts: 'socialism ought to come back' 24 Oct 2018
- Karl Marx is alive and kicking! 5 Sep 2018
- Base-building or Bolshevism? 13 Jun 2018