Tens of thousands gathered in Caracas on January 10th to show their support for and solidarity with president Chávez and the Bolivarian revolution. There was no "vacuum of power" of which the opposition talks about, but a revolutionary people in the streets. Read the full article on handsoffvenezuela.org.
- Venezuela after the elections: more concessions to the capitalists, while economic crisis worsens 11 Jun 2018
- Venezuela: Maduro wins presidential election, despite imperialist meddling – what next? 21 May 2018
- Venezuelan presidential elections: between imperialist aggression and economic crisis 16 May 2018
- Remembering the 2002 Venezuelan coup: how the masses defeated reaction 13 Apr 2018
- Venezuela: faced with reactionary threats and concessions – build a revolutionary alternative! 9 Apr 2018