Tens of thousands gathered in Caracas on January 10th to show their support for and solidarity with president Chávez and the Bolivarian revolution. There was no "vacuum of power" of which the opposition talks about, but a revolutionary people in the streets. Read the full article on handsoffvenezuela.org.
- Venezuela’s municipal elections see revolutionary wing of the movement challenge the bureaucracy 4 Dec 2017
- Venezuelan regional elections – why did the PSUV win? Statement of Lucha de Clases 27 Nov 2017
- Venezuela regional elections: the right wing seeks to advance while the PSUV offers more of the same 14 Oct 2017
- Defend the Venezuelan Revolution Against Trump and Imperialism! 13 Aug 2017
- Venezuela: the advancing counter-revolution and how to fight it 4 Aug 2017