Tens of thousands gathered in Caracas on January 10th to show their support for and solidarity with president Chávez and the Bolivarian revolution. There was no "vacuum of power" of which the opposition talks about, but a revolutionary people in the streets. Read the full article on handsoffvenezuela.org.
- Venezuela: economic crisis worsens – which way forward? 19 Jan 2018
- Venezuela after the municipal elections 29 Dec 2017
- Venezuela’s municipal elections see revolutionary wing of the movement challenge the bureaucracy 4 Dec 2017
- Venezuelan regional elections – why did the PSUV win? Statement of Lucha de Clases 27 Nov 2017
- Venezuela regional elections: the right wing seeks to advance while the PSUV offers more of the same 14 Oct 2017