Tens of thousands gathered in Caracas on January 10th to show their support for and solidarity with president Chávez and the Bolivarian revolution. There was no "vacuum of power" of which the opposition talks about, but a revolutionary people in the streets. Read the full article on handsoffvenezuela.org.
- Remembering the 2002 Venezuelan coup: how the masses defeated reaction 13 Apr 2018
- Venezuela: faced with reactionary threats and concessions – build a revolutionary alternative! 9 Apr 2018
- Five years on: the revolutionary legacy of Hugo Chávez 5 Mar 2018
- Venezuela: Failed Dialogue, Foreign Threats, and the Challenges Facing the Bolivarian Revolution 20 Feb 2018
- Escalation of imperialist aggression against Venezuela: respond with revolutionary measures 12 Feb 2018