US-sponsored terrorist Luís Posada Carriles has died today in Florida. He never paid for his many crimes thanks to the support he received from Washington. This is what Alan Woods wrote about his track record in 2007 when a US court decided to release him.
- 20 years since the invasion of Iraq: the brutal legacy of imperialism 20 Mar 2023
- Imperialism today and the character of Russia and China 4 Mar 2022
- Special envoy Elliott Abrams: brute of US imperialism 21 Feb 2019
- Counter-revolutionary terrorist, Luís Posada Carriles – dead 23 May 2018
- The Vietnam War: eye-opening documentary shows full horror of imperialism 8 Jan 2018