US-sponsored terrorist Luís Posada Carriles has died today in Florida. He never paid for his many crimes thanks to the support he received from Washington. This is what Alan Woods wrote about his track record in 2007 when a US court decided to release him.
- Special envoy Elliott Abrams: brute of US imperialism 21 Feb 2019
- Counter-revolutionary terrorist, Luís Posada Carriles – dead 23 May 2018
- The Vietnam War: eye-opening documentary shows full horror of imperialism 8 Jan 2018
- Introduction to the new Mexican edition of Lenin’s Imperialism 4 Dec 2015
- Mariátegui and the Permanent Revolution – Part Two 15 Oct 2013