The comrades of FalceMartello are mourning the loss of comrade Giampiero Palermo, from Cosenza in the region of Calabria in the south, who took his own life yesterday. In Defence of Marxism mourns with them. Giampiero was a dedicated and hardworking comrade of the tendency gathered around FalceMartello and the IMT in Italy. He was one of our first comrades in the south, a convinced Communist and fighter for the cause of the working class. You can read Claudio Bellotti’s Addio Giampiero in Italian. A translation will follow.
- Italian Marxists are standing in 4 March elections 23 Feb 2018
- Italy on the Brink of Revolution - Lessons from the 70’s 22 Sep 2017
- Crisis and instability in Italy 2 Feb 2017
- Italy - The Genie is out of the bottle 7 Dec 2016
- Renzi resigns: Italian crisis unfolds 5 Dec 2016