The comrades of FalceMartello are mourning the loss of comrade Giampiero Palermo, from Cosenza in the region of Calabria in the south, who took his own life yesterday. In Defence of Marxism mourns with them. Giampiero was a dedicated and hardworking comrade of the tendency gathered around FalceMartello and the IMT in Italy. He was one of our first comrades in the south, a convinced Communist and fighter for the cause of the working class. You can read Claudio Bellotti’s Addio Giampiero in Italian. A translation will follow.
- Italy: the “second wave” brings with it a wave of protests 5 Nov 2020
- Lesser-evilism, Italian style – and how it destroyed the left 16 Oct 2020
- Italy: “the workers are not cannon fodder” – after the 30 March assembly, the fight for lockdown continues... 22 Apr 2020
- Great response to “appeal to the workers of the world” 9 Apr 2020
- Italian workers issue an appeal to the workers of the world 2 Apr 2020