The comrades of FalceMartello are mourning the loss of comrade Giampiero Palermo, from Cosenza in the region of Calabria in the south, who took his own life yesterday. In Defence of Marxism mourns with them. Giampiero was a dedicated and hardworking comrade of the tendency gathered around FalceMartello and the IMT in Italy. He was one of our first comrades in the south, a convinced Communist and fighter for the cause of the working class. You can read Claudio Bellotti’s Addio Giampiero in Italian. A translation will follow.
- Italian elections: an earthquake whose lessons have not been learned – speech to the CGIL National Committee 13 Mar 2018
- Italian elections: establishment shaken to its foundations 7 Mar 2018
- Italian Marxists are standing in 4 March elections 23 Feb 2018
- Italy on the Brink of Revolution - Lessons from the 70’s 22 Sep 2017
- Crisis and instability in Italy 2 Feb 2017